Are you a seasoned guide?
Are you a weekend angler?
In either case, our readers would like to hear from you!
We’re always looking for anglers of all experience ranges who are willing to share their unique experiences and insights with our readers. Regardless of whether you have trophies on your wall or are still awaiting the chance to take your trip of a lifetime, you have something useful to add to the conversation. We’d like to hear all about your experiences. All comments, complaints, and stories are welcome and the more details, the better!
The content can include a link to your website, any photos you provide, your email address and other contact details.
- Content must be unique 750 – 1,000 words
- Content must be factual and useful to the reader
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing
- We cannot guarantee that your article will be published
- We do not publish press releases, sales pitches or poorly written guest posts.
How to Submit a Request
If you’re interested in being interviewed, please go to the contact page and send us a short message that answers the following:
- Who are you?
- What interesting or unique knowledge/experience do you have?
Thanks in advance if you decide to share your experience!