PACKAGE* TWO FISHERMEN** THREE FISHERMEN**
- 3 nights/ 3 days fishing: $2750 per angler $2100 per angler
- 4 nights/ 4 days fishing: $3350 per angler $2700 per angler
- 5 nights/ 5 days fishing: $3950 per angler $3300 per angler
* Longer and shorter trips are available; please call for rates.
** Trip rates are available for a solo fisherman; please call for rates.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF YOUR TRIP:
- A fully guided, fly-out fishing adventure each day of your trip. I serve as both guide and pilot; I, and my airplane remain with your party all day.
- Your lodging for each night of the package trip. Accommodations will be at a small, comfortable lodge with individual cabins for their guests.
- A light breakfast, and lunch on the stream each day of your trip. Also included are non-alcohol drinks while on the stream.
- Terminal tackle (if needed), and waders & boots to loan. Supply is limited, so please see checklists to plan ahead.
GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Your round-trip airfare to & from King Salmon. Please see the information page for airline service.
- Your Alaska fishing license, and a stamp for King Salmon fishing, if necessary. Licenses may
be purchased in King Salmon, or online from the Alaska Department of Fish & Game.
- Your dinner, and any cocktails, each evening while staying in King Salmon. There are two restaurants within walking distance from your lodge and dinner will be on your schedule. A nice dinner and a few drinks will run between $35 – $55 per person each night.
- Any extra nights of lodging in King Salmon beyond those included in your package price.
- 1) A 50% deposit is required to reserve a fishing trip. Personal checks and cashiers checks are accepted – no credit cards, please. When your deposit is made, you will receive a confirmation receipt indicating deposit received, and remaining balance due by the first day of your trip.
- Deposits will be refunded only if another fisherman (or fishermen) are booked to replace the
canceling fisherman (or fisherman). An unrefunded deposit may also be applied to a fishing
trip the next calendar year.
BAD WEATHER POLICY:
If poor weather prevents flying anywhere for a full day, a backup fishing trip by boat will be arranged
on the local Naknek River, an excellent fishery in itself. If the weather is so bad that a boat trip is not
possible, then that day’s fishing fee will be refunded at a rate of $575 per angler, per day. It is rare to
lose an entire day of fishing due to bad weather. Usually, weather delays last a few hours, and a day of
fishing can still be had after the delay. If you lose an entire day (or days) of fishing because of bad
weather, that day (or days) of fishing will be refunded at a rate of $575 per angler, per day lost.